Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Found an Exploit!!! on VSH

I Found it a while ago by Accident !.  I'll not say whether its an Photo , Music ,or Video and ETC

My Firmware is 6.35  according to Me this Exploit is Present on 6.38.  

For Now when i View  it the exploit execute to helloworld only ,Soon as possible i'll make it a HEN.  IF You Want to Test the Exploit on 6.38

Feel Free to Comment Here and i will send the exploit to you.   


Format Comment should.
Your Email: ( Example) ProTNoob@yahoo.com
Psp Model: ( Example) Psp 1000
Firmware:   ( Example)  6.38 OFW
And Your Own word:   (Example)  Fuck You!

14 comments:

  1. hello send me the 'exploit
    I have a psp firmware 3004 6.37
    email mattspro@libero.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello send me the exploit
    I have a psp firmware 3004 6.37
    email:[saranshagarwal10@gmail.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. guillem.orellana@gmail.com
    psp 3000 6.37

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, idiot, you're not fooling anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, i am the prototype
    psp 2001 with pandora battery
    fernandokrodri3@gmail.com

    I tester you work
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i only pick 3 people here no need to mention who for some reason. maybe he leaked so no metioning. , The Exploit should arrived in your Mail Watch out your Yahoo mail / or Google Mail.

    Please Feedback if you test it. then post the following bug here.

    if there's no bug - expect the release!- gonna port it to HEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, could you send me the exploit my psp is 3001 ofw 6.37
    thank you

    this is my email toantruong70@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Email: Mateowashere@gmail.com
    Psp Model: PSP 2001, PSP 1001
    Firmware: OFW 6.38
    And Your Own word: Ill run some tests

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you just sent the exploit to me on darino2310@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    I want to test this.
    prudencefall@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi send me

    psp 3004 6.37

    email

    medonorway14m@yahoo.com



    arigato kazaimasu :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aj_pabustan111@yahoo.com
    Psp 3000
    6.38 OFW
    Please send me the exploit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. qsmv75520@leto.eonet.ne.jp
    hi send me
    psp 3000
    Firmware:6.38
    Please send me the exploit.

    ReplyDelete